My second stay at Craigmhor and my sister's first. We had a deluxe twin room with balcony overlooking the grounds. The room was beautifully decorated and immaculate. Everything has been thought of to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. The bathroom is amazing - power shower fantastic, huge bath, complementary toiletries and little oil burning candle which was a lovely touch. The breakfast menu has everything you could possibly want - I always go for a full breakfast when staying at a hotel and it was cooked to perfection. Jane and Deborah were so friendly and did everything possible to make guests feel at home. I LOVE this place and was sorry we were only staying for one night, but will definitely be back and could not recommend Craigmhor highly enough to anyone looking for luxury. Thanks to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland