This is our third time staying here and its just Magic ,Lovely rooms ,Great staff ,Great breakfast ,and the rooms are spotless ,loved the bath ,shower ,i pod dock for your music in the room and bathroom,love the wee fridge ,bubbly,+gin and t ,fit in just right ,and its a 5 minute walk to the main street ,McAys +The watermill recomended ,Jane &Calum and all your staff ,please take a bow yous are what its all about ,we will see yous later on in the year for another we stay.Highly Highly Recomend anyone who comes to Pitlochery to come here first ,a truley great place to stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland