“Four Happy Days being 'well looked after' - October 2012” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dalvey Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perth
Dalvey Bed & Breakfast
You added Dalvey Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
55 Dunkeld Road, Perth PH1 5RP, Scotland   |
Ranked #1 of 54 Perth B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Four Happy Days being 'well looked after' - October 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed with Jane and John Scott at their Dalvey Bed and Breakfast for four days in October 2012 during which time I was attending a National Conference taking place in Perth.
I was well 'looked after' at the Dalvey and very happy with what was provided.
My room and its en suite facilities were spotless.
Breakfast was all you could wish for ( i.e. simply say the day/night before what you would like and it will be provided ).
I have no hesitation in recommending Jane, John and 'the Dalvey' - they run a first class Bed and Breakfast.
Indeed I have just recently booked to stay with them again for another 4 days this October (2013)

Norman M.

Room Tip: My Room was No.2 at the front and it was fine. I did not inspect the other Rooms but have every con...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed for one night and could not have asked for a better B&B. A warm welcome from the hosts, nothing too much trouble. Room was fantastic, newly refurbished to a high standard, there was nothing you could have wanted in this room that was not there!! Flowers in the room, fresh smelling towels and hairdryer in the room. The breakfast was top class and served on hot plates which was fantastic. A definate must for a stay in Perth!!
Spotless B&B and a very comfortable sleep in a quiet peaceful location!

Room Tip: The new refurbished rooms are top class!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We were in one of the newly refurbished rooms, which was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was enormous and the hosts went out of their way to be generous and helpful – a good find and extremely good value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was on a business trip to Scotland and needed to stay in Perth for one night.
What a find the Dalvey B&B was. It was an absolute pleasure to stay there and the quality of the accommodation was outstanding. John and Jane made me extremely welcome and I would have no hesitation in recommending their B&B to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Livingston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

To rate Dalvey B&B as anything short of 5 stars would be a travesty.

I did an overnight stay this week as I was going to see a concert at the nearby Concert Hall.

I arrived in Perth a little early and headed straight up to the B&B, despite the room still getting cleaned, I was invited in and offered tea or coffee while I waited.

I was shown up to my room a short while later, which, despite being one of the older rooms is still very pleasant with all the features I would expect of a B&B (including Freesat television), and the owner explained quickly how all the features work.

After a wander into the town, I came back to relax before the gig, and I was immediately offered fresh milk rather than using the little tubs.

The weather was pleasant enough, so I walked in and out of town, but I was told that if the weather turned for the worse to give them a call and they would give me a lift.

The bed was comfortable, giving me a great nights sleep after the night out.

The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had, the portion was as big as you would get in some pubs/restaurants, and the ingredients all of a very high quality.

The thing that really impressed me about Davley B&B was the owners willingness to go one step further to make you feel welcome, little things like the offer of a lift, or jugs of milk are just little steps, but little ones that make you feel very welcome and comfortable.

I would highly recommend Dalvey B&B to anyone going to Perth, what it lacks in size, means they can give their all to each and every one of their guests. It is very convenient to the bus and train stations and is on the main road from Inverness into the City (despite this it is very quiet at night)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Ayrshire Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I dont know where to start i could not speak highly enough about my stay at Dalvey the service was second to none and décor to match this is how a business should be run perfect location for all your needs.

I had travelled to Perth by coach on a lengthy journey, John picked me up from the station i was greeted to the house with a sandwich and cup of tea bearing in mind this was 1030pm at night. The room was spotless and the bed was fresh and clean in fact great attention has been given to every single detail, form the silverware you get with a monster Scottish breakfast to the crystal glasses you drink your fruit juice from.

This was by far the best B&B ive stayed in ever no expense was spared and i will defo return thanks John next time im in Perth i will no hesitate

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Airdrie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

This review was intended to be written sooner !!!! We spent an evening here and were not disappointed ... Nothing was a bother room was spotless ... Food was fab as were the owners ... We have stayed before but when new owners took over we were a bit apprehensive but no worries !!! It was even better than we could have expected .... Once again thankyou so much ... We will be back ....

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Dalvey Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!