“Paradise for kids” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Perth, Scotlnad
“Paradise for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great place to take the children if you want to entertain them for a few hours. It's clean, safe and the food isn't at all bad. All ages catered for - up to about 12 I would say - although I haven't beed to the karting bit. The staff are friendly and helpful and the kids just love it. It's also good that you only pay for the children; adults get in free.

Perth, United Kingdom
“noahs brill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Have taking my grand kids many times, there is loads for them to do they always have a ball! The food is excellent to and reasonably priced, they also make great coffee.

Visited March 2013
Scotland
15 attraction reviews
“Karting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Although the karting is nothing like the bigger places, such as Knockhill, it is very child/family friendly. My little brother had a blast.

Visited March 2013
Glasgow
“Great value for money and fun for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Today (23/2/13) I took my three children aged 3, 7 and 10 to Noah's as we are new to the area and exploring things for them to do around Perth. Having found very little to do at this time of year we took our first trip to the play area. The children LOVED it.
We were very pleasantly greeted by a young lady on the reception who gave us instructions, then welcomed us to the area and told us more more about Perth, I was very impressed and we hadn't even stepped in the door yet. The great customer service continued inside as we ordered lunch and asked for directions.
Overall we had a super experience, the play area was clean and the food was brilliant. No reservations about whether or not we will be back, I picked up a loyalty card on the way out.
Highly recommended!!

East Lothian
4 attraction reviews
“Busy but lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We visited Noah's Ark soft play on a Saturday morning so the place was busy but in spite of that, we got a table easily to leave our belongings at as instructed and my 2 children (3.5 years and 9 months) were able to play easily without it seeming overcrowded. The cafe was reasonably priced but was cold to sit in. £4.25 for under 5's/over 1's for 2 hours so plenty of time for little ones to run around and let off steam!