We have just had a very pleasant Sunday lunch at The Gailes Restaurant. The food was very good and freshly cooked by a good chef. The restaurant is very roomy and comfortable. The waitress staff were superb too, with just the right amount of attention. For the standard of restaurant and the quality of food we had, the price was reasonable. They offer different menus at varying prices to suit all tastes and prices. This restaurant has improved greatly from our last visit, so it won't be long before we have another meal at The Gailes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland