This two night stay represented excellent value for money. The dinner, bed and breakfast deal at £95.00 was quite a bargain, considering the high standard of the rooms and the delicious food. The friendly, helpful and "unstuffy" staff completed the particularly favourable picture. The hotel's bedrooms have been tastefully refurbished and the main drawing room is charming. The programme of improvement will no doubt be extended to the rest of the hotel in time, but priority has been given to areas that guests consider the most important. Mansion House is definitely somewhere I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion House Hotel Elgin
- Mansion House Hotel
- Mansion Hotel Elgin
- Mansion House Elgin, Moray
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion House Hotel is nestled on the banks of the River Lossie within beautiful grounds,yet only a few minutes’ walk to the historical centre of Elgin.We are the perfect destination for business, pleasure or special celebration. Our 23 bedrooms and public rooms are decorated in elegant country house style.Enjoy fine dining and traditional Scottish cuisine in the surroundings of our elegant restaurant or a lighter snack in the hotel’s bistro. We only use the finest of fresh local produce.We can cater for weddings and functions up to 180 people, with menus to suit every taste and budget.Our professional team will look after your every need to make sure that your day is truly memorable.Whether it be a relaxing break or exploring trip we are ideally situated in the heart of the “Whisky and Castle Trails”. Elgin also boasts an abundance of excellent golf courses nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mansion House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.