My husband and I stayed at the above hotel for 5 nights,utterly disappointed that the facilities for disabled people were very poor.There were no visible designated disabled parking at the front of
the hotel .A ramp was available outside but difficult to access because of overgrown foilage.
Our room was very clean and airy but access to all rooms was up 2 flights of stairs which I found very difficult.a lift would be benificial .
The food in the restaurant was very good,but breakfast was not up to standard,on 3 occasions food had to be sent back to the kitchen to be cooked properly,the tables were cluttered with dirty dishes and the waiting staff were very harassed.We were both looking forward to our break but this hotel let us down .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eight Acres Hotel And Leisure Club
- 8 Acres Hotel & Leisure Club
- Crerar Eight Acres Hotel Leisure
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club Elgin, Moray