“Fab!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Scottish, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Our small team of chefs use locally sourced produce in order to provide fantastic freshly prepared food throughout the day. We offer both daytime and evening menus. Everything on our menus is cooked from fresh on site. We also have a bar area which offers an extensive range of beers, spirits and cocktails.
Greenock, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Dinner for four last night. We all thought it was faultless. Had a great night. Ox cheeks were amazing. Thanks!

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Tasty surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Up in Greenock on business, got recomended this Resturant and decided to check it out. Nice Airy room, friendly staff and the OX Cheek was so damn tasty I was (seriously) tempted to get another. Melt in the mouth, deep flavoured sauce. Will definately come back. Glad I made a change from my usual Steak!

• Visited August 2013
Port Glasgow
“great saturday night meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

loved the chicken , black pudding and mash, and honeycomb ice cream, ox cheeks were amazing, the service was excellent, will defo go back, well worth a visit.

Visited June 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have visited Tribeca several times as I believe it's the best restaurant there is in greenock. The service from the staff is second to none and they are always welcoming. The food is delicious and as my dad is very picky I thought he would find it difficult to find something however he chose the fish and chips like he does in most restaurants and found this the best one yet ! Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food wasted by neglectful service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My hubby and I visited yesterday afternoon after reading reports on here and ended up feeling a little let down.
Service was slow and the "waitresses" didn't seem to know what to do. It was difficult to tell who was staff as there was no uniform, they seemed to be wearing whatever they liked and to be honest, it gave a bad impression.
We had the soup and black pudding to start followed by pasta and a burger, the food was really tasty and was very generous however, it was let down by being slow.
When our starters were cleared, our drinks were empty and as my husband tried to ask for more, the girl walked away. When we finished, we sat with our empty plates for at least 10 minutes and nobody approached to clear them.
My hubby tried several times to get their attention to ask for the bill but with no success. We eventually just went to the bar where no mints were offered, 2 heart shaped Haribo were slapped down, not even on a saucer! Where's your hygiene? After paying my hubby loudly said "cheerio" and was ignored! Bad service has made us think twice about returning.
They really need someone on duty who looks and acts like management or a supervisor to take control.
Big disappointment.