Stayed at the Newton in Nairn, Scotland during our CIE Scottish Tour. This was an old Castle like hotel with beautiful grounds and period rooms. Antique furnishings, excellent bed and a wonderful, relaxing atmosphere. Deer and other wildlife abound. Great pub and Scottish breakfast. Terrific staff. Quiet and peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful area in the Highlands of Scotland, the hospitality of the town is matched by the welcome that awaits guests at the Newton. Standing in 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, yet close to the Highland Capital of Inverness, is the Newton Hotel. There are 56 en suite bedrooms and the hotel has a comfortable environment in which guests can relax. The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Inverness Airport and within easy road and rail links, making it very accessible whichever way you choose to travel. The area hosts a wealth of attractions including the Malt Whisky Trail, Elgin Cathedral, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield, the delights of Inverness or Nairn and the famous Moray Firth Dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Newton Hotel and Highland Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hotel And Highland Nairn
- Newton Hotel Nairn
- Newton Hotel And Highland Conference Center Nairn, Scotland