“Wonderful place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greenlawns

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nairn
Greenlawns
You added Greenlawns to your Saves list
13 Seafield St, Nairn IV12 4HG, Scotland   |
Ranked #4 of 35 Nairn B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Definitely the best B and B we stayed in on our week long tour of Scotland - spotless room with hair dryer, flat screen TV. A very welcoming and helpful owner and an unforgettable breakfast menu. The Kedgeree was the best I ever had.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
many thanks for the lovely review you have given us here at Greenlawns. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and my cooking and would love to welcome you back here again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Valencia, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Sheelag is just amazing! great host, very friendly and charming. Always the perfect advice and a very good cook! Delicious breakfasts! (try the smoked haddock!!)
The B&B is very cozy and Nairn is just a wonderful spot to visit (and to stay!!)
We will be back! For sure!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Many thanks for your very kind and lovely words about Greenlawns and Nairn too. We love our little town and are glad you did too. Hope to see you both back again soon
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed at Greenlawns for a couple of nights last week and absolutely loved it. Sheelagh and her family were incredibly welcoming and made us feel right at home. The rooms were spacious and totally spotless, and breakfast was the best I have ever had at a B&B. We are already planning a trip to go back - I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Many thanks for your very kind review. It was wonderful to meet you, your mum and friends and I hope we will see you here again soon. Glad I was able to share your mum's birthday and thanks for the cake!!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This was our second visit to Greenlawns and I was looking forward to the most complete of breakfasts which offers so many options. I was not disappointed. The kedgeree and kippers are to die for. The rooms are spotless, attractive and the house is utterly comfortable. Sheelagh could not be more welcoming or helpful. This is one of the most relaxing place for my wife and I on all our travels. We love it. This time we stayed for five nights.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
Many thanks for your lovely review...again. It was my pleasure to be able to look after you.I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer and that we'll see you again.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

As soon as I arrived, I was made to feel incredibly welcome by Sheelagh at Greenlans. It's in a lovely location, it's a lovely house that makes you feel immediately at home. My room was comfortable and had everything I needed. Completely spotless too! As a lone female traveller, I was a bit concerned about being on my own but Nairn is such a peaceful, safe community that I needn't have worried. Sheelagh was full of advice of where to go for dinner and recommended a stroll along the beach which was absolutely stunning and within only 5 mins of the B&B. After a great night's sleep, I couldn't have wanted for a better breakfast! Amazing home cooking in a really pleasant conservatory where I was left to my own devices and if I had have wanted anything Sheelagh was only a moment away. Greenlawns offers great value for money and a fab breakfast so I'd recommend to anyone looking for a cosy, welcoming B&B! Thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Many thanks for your lovely review of Greenlawns. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here and found the town welcoming and relaxing. If you are back in the area we do hope you will choose to stay here again. Enjoy the rest of the summer...
Dunfermline United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Been staying here over the last few years Each time the same
Warm friendly welcome clean and a breakfast to die for

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Many thanks for those kind words. Was great to see you all again last weekend and may we hope to see you all again soon if not before 2013...and let's hope for better weather...you deserve it..
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

On our recent trip around Scotland, we were fortunate enough to stay at Greenlawns in Nairn for two nights. Sheelagh and Dave made us feel right at home. The facility is a beautiful Victorian home within easy walking distance of the town center and the beaches. A great place from which to explore the region as well since many attractions are within easy driving distance. The rooms were large and comfortable. We could not have asked for more.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Many thanks for your kind review. It was a pleasure to meet you all and thanks very much for showing me your wonderful photographs..I hope that we may meet again. Have a great summer and thanks again.

Been to Greenlawns? Share your experiences!