“Super” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
ENG
“Super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Lovely decor and warm. Spotless room and very pleasing to the eye.
Food was excellent. Fresh and big portions. Good prices.

Will definately go back on our next visit. Take away very good as well.

Good manager

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brecksville,Oh
“Weak Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stopped for a late lunch on a Saturday. The service was fine but our four choices were all poor. The flavors were not fresh or tasty. We were passing through.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Can do better myself”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were staying at the Lochloy Holiday Park and went to the Royal Bengal on a Saturday night. It was lower than average. Having learned Indian Cookery in evening classes, I could definitely make a more tasty and authentic dish myself. Unfortunately my husband said this to the staff and things went downhill from there as they were very rude. All in all very disappointing and would only describe it as a downmarket takeaway. The Chicken Chasni looked like a bowl of thick tomato sauce not creamy, hot and sweet as it should be. .

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“OK for Nairn!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I've tried all three Indian restaurants in Nairn - I reckon this one is the best for ambience and friendly service. The food is generally quite good, though on this visit it lacked flair and flavour - always disappointing if you leave feeling you could have cooked better yourself at home. Perhaps they were having a bad night, but having had amazing curries in Glasgow and Edinburgh it's a real shame the more local restaurants cant up their game a bit. Wont be rushing back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Its got it all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have always gone to one of the other Indian restaurants in Nairn as we have always recieved excellent service and food there in the past. I decided however a change was in the offing so I decided to give this one a go for a change and was delighted with the food, the service and the lovely atmosphere. The staff and owner were very attentive and set on giving us a lovely meal and evening. We went on a buffet evening which was great value, and it gave my partner a chance to try different things as he had never had Indian food before. I was given an extra vegetarian choice and nothing was too much trouble for them. I will definately go here from now on. I thoroughly reccommend you try it out.

• Visited July 2012