“Mountains on the doorstep” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Innis a' Chro Bed and Breakfast

Innis a' Chro Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kyle of Lochalsh
Innis a' Chro Bed and Breakfast
I Innis a' Chro, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8HQ, Scotland   |
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Mountains on the doorstep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here in July for a night during a mini trip of The Highlands and we absolutely loved the peacefulness and solitude of Innis a' Chro nestled at the foot of the Five Sisters mountains in Kintail ...... The house is lovely, extremely clean with tasteful furnishings and the bedrooms have amazing views and a large comfortable lounge is provided for guests.
Marie and her husband are perfect hosts and the breakfast is excellent.It was our favourite accommodation on our trip and real value for money ...
Don't be put off by its rural setting, it is only ten minutes off the main Kyle of Lochalsh road and easy to find. My daughter who enjoys hill walking was very impressed that she could of walked straight out the door and into the mountains.
I would definitely recommend a trip here if you appreciate tranquility and the lovely mountain scenery of The Kintail, area ..... real gem which I hope to make a return visit to very soon! An excellent base for exploring Skye, Torridon , Eilean Donan Castle and surrounding area

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
Business

Been to Innis a' Chro Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!