To start this review will not be positive. This hotel was part of my CIE tour which stated superior first class hotels. I didn’t think first class meant 1 star hotel. If CIE listens to the other 47 people on our bus they will be dropping this hotel. My room was very old and smelt like wet carpet. Paint was peeling off the walls and ceiling in the very small bathroom. No vanity to put bath inessentials on, no luggage rack for suit case. The view from my small room was of a flat roof, outside fire stairs and more of the hotel on the other side of the roof. Good thing the downstairs lounge area was nice I spent my time there until I was tired enough to just sleep. They did make out as I did leave a very nice night dress there so I am in hopes it went to a clothing charity and not a housekeeper’s drawer.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel Leisure
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel in scenic area with view of Ben Nevis, 1 mile north of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.