Stayed here for a one night stopover on our way to Ullapool. Welcome at reception was luke warm to say the least with too many instructions said too quickly. We were in an annexe overlooking car park, room was clean, bathroom white suite with lovely soft towels. Room decor was bland, dated and uninspiring. My teenage son stayed in the single room next door and his furniture was worse - straight out of the seventies. We opted for a bar meal as didn't fancy the set menu. This was fine, my son loved his veggie lasagne, husband had macaroni cheese only they had run out of macaroni and used penned pasta instead - bland and dry. I choose the lasagne too but they only had one left so opted for goats cheese tartlets from starter menu and added sides of chips and salad. Was not offered any sauces so asked for tomato ketchup. This never arrived so had to ask at the bar a second time. Was finally delivered when chips were nearly all gone! Breakfast was quite good with nice selection - toast was thin processed sliced bread which let it down. Staff in restaurant were polite and efficient. Total cost of our stay was £161 for the two rooms which I felt was poor value compared to our £89 stay at the premier inn in Carlisle which was by far more comfortable and stylish. Swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi was nice bonus. Don't think I would stay again, unless they invested some money to update the bedrooms and corridors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel in scenic area with view of Ben Nevis, 1 mile north of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland