The bedrooms are clean, although we had no central heating and it was cold outside. Breakfast good, although because this hotel is full of coach passenger's, it's like a bun fight, the facilities i.e. the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, gym make it special. We chose not to eat there for dinner but went down to Crannog (seafood restaurant on fort William town pier) just as well as when we were just getting ready to leave 690 teenager's came into the hotel, they were sitting, lying all over the foyer, no chair's left in the bar, the car park was full to overflowing with them, then they all went into the dining room to be fed....!! Although it was a charity walk, I think when we booked we should have been told what was going to happen!! Came back from a lovely meal to find the evening entertainment on.....ear plug's needed!! Most everybody walked out of the bar to get away from the noise!!
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel Leisure
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel in scenic area with view of Ben Nevis, 1 mile north of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.