Had a lovely 1 night stay, actually surprised myself and used the leisure facilities and enjoyed it . The staff were nice and friendly. Our room was lovely and comfortable. We had a room at the back but nothing to complain about. Would happily stay in the same room again. The courtesy tray had plenty choice which was good. We ate in the bar and the food was lovely . Breakfast was very good too. Soundproofing could be better but everyone was considerate in the evening. A fair bit from the town if walking but we were happy to stay in the hotel. Good value all round, will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel in scenic area with view of Ben Nevis, 1 mile north of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland