We spent Friday to Monday in the hotel. We were on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. Our room was on ground floor of annex. Room was lovely. Toilet a bit dated but immaculately clean. Room was very spacious, with a super king sized bed. Our meals were fantastic and staff were very attentive. The breakfast was one of the best I have had in a hotel again with great service. The leisure facilities were fantastic. We used them twice during our stay. Earlier reviews don't do this hotel justice. We will definitely return. The only down side would be the bar meals. We had lunch in the bar on the Sunday. Very highly priced and not as good a standard as the restaurant food. We paid £23 for a starter, two baguettes and two pints of Shandy. A half pint of lemonade will set you back £1.70!!! Wi-Fi is good in reception area, but not in annexe.
Overall, a great break in a fantastic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel in scenic area with view of Ben Nevis, 1 mile north of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland