This was our third visit to Clan Macduff and we were a bit apprehensive after reading some of the reviews on tripadvisor. Well, we need not have worried. We arrived after a 7 hour trip and were greeted by a warm, welcoming receptionist who showed us to our rooms. The hotel had changed but only for the better (and it was fantastic the last twice we were there!) We'd booked for bed, breakfast and evening meal and we were not disappointed-the food was delicious and the service was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff we met. My father is disabled and uses a wheelchair and while a lot of extra effort was made to meet his needs it was not done overtly and it contributed to him having a great time. All in all it was just the holiday my parents needed after a very difficult year. We would just like to thank everyone at Clann Macduff for making our stay so relaxing and enjoyable and we will definitely recommend the hotel to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland