We have just returned from our fourth stay at the Clan Macduff and nothing has changed. It is still excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is good, the rooms are spacious and the hotel is quiet, relaxed and comfortable. It is a great base for exploring some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland