The meal in the restuarant was not worth the £18 per head charged, the lamb hotpot had 4 small bits of lamb in gravy, the roast potatoes were almost impossible to cut (the previous nights microwaved?) the bread and butter pudding with custard arrived in a dirty plate and when turned upside down stayed in the plate. When we complained we were told that it was all a matter of taste!! We were given a room in the annex which had a musty smell when you entered the main door, the room was shabby but clean. One of our party was given a room that was dark and dingy at the back of the said annex with a window facing a wall. I would not recommend this hotel or stay in it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland