“Fort William trade show” 4 of 5 stars

08457 76 76 76
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 61 Restaurants in Fort William
“Fort William trade show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel offers a wide choice of food including Scottish, English, Asian and Italian, the food quality is very good along with the service and not too expensive

Visited March 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“I wished I'd read the reviews before going”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pretty hopeless Pizzeria, or at least thats what the neon sign said outside. Pizzas were worse than the cheapest supermarket ones. Thats probably where they came from.Prices were average, and the sevice was friendly, decor was ok. But it should be avoided, we could have gone to the chip shop.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Avoid At All Costs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

To put this review in perspective, I have never taken to the internet to write a negative review of anything. However, there is a first for everything and after eating in the Imperial Hotel Restaurant I feel compelled to warn people before they waste their money on probably the worst food you'll ever be served.

The restaurant environment was fine, and the staff were pleasant. I have no complaints other than the food. As a party of two, we ordered one pizza and one Carbonara. Without exaggerating, I've had nicer microwave pizzas than the one I was served in the Imperial. I'm almost certain I was served a frozen pizza - it was tasteless, greasy and overwhelmingly disappointing. There's something very wrong about a restaurant with "Pizzeria" written above the door serving such a poor standard of pizza. As for the Carbonara, it was cold, had no flavour and there was no ham in it! It was just cold spaghetti with a dull creamy sauce.

Having looked forward to a hot meal all day while climbing Nevis, it's hard to describe the disappointment when faced with such a poor standard of food. Please avoid.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“The worse place and meals we ever seen....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife we decide to book this place for staying and eating overnight on our Scottish trip. When we arrived the place look very nice, clean, very friendly but this until we've check in room no 3 what had a very very bad smell, a dirty bathroom and a none working TV. On the night time we decide to eat in their restaurant and we choose the Italian menu( what was the worse ever). I order the minestrone soup for starter what was just a tomato soup with peas and pasta, no other veg on it, and my wife had garlic mushroom( only 4 tiny ones). For mains I had pasta carbonara what was over cooked, very oily and very salty. My wife had chicken and olives rigatonne pasta , the chicken had a curry taste I think was used for their Indian menu and the pasta was very salty and all mushed.In all this time we never had a check back ,i , I try to complain to this girl who never spoke any english but nothing was sorted. After such a bad dinner we though the breakfast ( what was paid for) will be better until I find a piece of a metal scourer in my watered beans, I try to complain again but was the same girl from the dinner time. When we check out the girl on reception says if we want to complain to do it to the owner directly because she don't deal with this thinks. A waste of money and allot of disrespect .

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
glasgow
“Nice place, shame the food wasn't as good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stopped off and decided on something in the bar. We chose 3 different types of pakora.

None were that great, not sure if I'm spoiled by Glasgow Indian food but the pakora was really doughy.

Service was very good and friendly though - perhaps we just chose the wrong item!

Visited July 2013