We had one night in Scotland that I had failed to book a room for because I wasn't sure about drive times. We rolled into Fort William around 8:30 and I saw The Lime Tree. It looked great so I sent my husband in to beg for a room. The innkeeper David had only one room left and even made a special place for our five year old to sleep. This B & B is so great. I have stayed in a million hotels as a former flight attendant and I have to say this was the best experience and super clean. The bath is so modern and I soaked and watched the Highlands out the window.
The next morning David (who is also a fabulous artist and mountain guide we found out) made us an amazing breakfast and showed us the new gallery attached to the B & B. Amazing! Though we were lucky to get a room, get a reservation because this place is amazing.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Hotel
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.