My husband booked this hotel because he was intrigued that they had an art gallery in the lobby. There is also an award winning restaurant where we ate the night we checked in. The food, ambiance and service was great. I loved the Carrot & Coriander soup (that was part of the amuse bouche) so much that I asked for the recipe. When we checked out the next day, they gave it to us, nicely printed on their letterhead.
The room was comfortable, bathroom was nice and clean and the location was beautiful, just up from the Loch and right down from the pedestrian street where there is lots of shopping and pubs. If you're going to, or through, Ft. William, this is definitely worth checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland