Fort William was a stopping point through Scotland on a recent visit so we booked in at The Lime Tree. The accommodation was very comfortable and clean. Well located at the end of the main street therefore it was away from the main noise. We booked the restaurant for dinner and had a lovely meal, food was interesting and very well presented. A nice little wine list and altogether a great little spot. just love the lime tree out the front too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland