Beeing greeted by grafitti in the lift isn't the best start to a stay at a hotel. It got worse from there: freezing shower, wi fi not working, breakfast cold, restaurant manager rude. Upon complaining we were offered £30 off the £89 bill. £89 to stay here is a complete rip off.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Fort William
- Alexandra Hotel Fort William, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Traditional Nineteenth-century Hotel, The Alex, as it is known locally, has been an iconic feature of Fort William for the past 125 years. Situated in the town centre the hotel is minutes away from the High Street, Bus and Train Station and Pier. With a welcoming staff team,good freshly made food and clean rooms, the Alexandra Hotel offers you a home from home experience with an old world charm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Alexandra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.