“Wish I had read the reviews! Terrible place.” 1 of 5 stars

The Stronlossit Inn
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   Roy Bridge, Fort William PH31 4AG, Scotland   |
Ranked #101 of 115 Fort William B&B and Inns
New York
“Wish I had read the reviews! Terrible place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2006

Had the unlucky "pleasure" of staying at this place during the summer for 1 night. Horrible room, horrible service and I can back up all the honest reviews below about this place - just wish I had read them before ahving the mis-fortune to stay hear!

Never, never, never!

• Stayed August 2005

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2005

We visited the Lochaber area of Scotland on a recent long weekend trip. We found the Stronlossit Inn through the internet and booked in to stay for a couple of nights. We were welcomed by the owners and shown to our room for the weekend. The room was very comfortable. We enjoyed our evening meals in the bar area and sampled some of the local ales on sale. There is also a wonderful selection of malt whisky to choose from. Overall, a very relaxing and comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2005

After reading the reviews posted here I cannot believe what I am reading, I have found the Stronlossit Inn to be of fantastic quality. The service was top quality with a friendly feel and the rooms and food great. Run by friendly, helpful people, you couldn't ask for anything more!

• Stayed October 2004
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2005

me and my husband stayed at the inn and found it so friendly we joined in with all the locals. who told us where to go to get the best scottish sights. rooms were warm and homely service was excellent, food was great made us feel very welcome. and we will be booking this inn again next year.

Stayed October 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2005

Whenever I'm in the area, I always call in at The Stronlossit Inn because I am a discerning beer drinker (a CAMRA Life member) and I know that the landlord there always takes care to ensure his real ales are in excellent condition.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2005

we found the accomadation and food to be excellent,
the staff most helpful and polite.The host most charming

• Stayed October 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2005

I have visited the Inn on a number of occasions and always found it to be a comfortable and relaxing place. Of special mention must be the good food and real ales served in the bar. I wish I could find more places like this on my travels across the Highlands.

• Stayed October 2005

Been to The Stronlossit Inn? Share your experiences!