I regularly visit this place and in due course i have observed the pros and cons of this restaurant which are as follows-
1.Best Indian option available in the town
2. Nice ambiance
3. Comparatively elaborate menu
4. Staff members are nice ( may be coz I am a regular customer)
1. Food is too oily and bland as far as spices are concerned ( May be specifically for me coz I have a predominantly subcontinental palate.) P.S Adding Spices does not mean making the dish hotter,rather adding the right spices enhances the aroma,texture and and eventually the taste of the ingredients in the food.
2. The chefs might be good in cooking some popular and regular stuffs which are there in the menu, but as soon as you ask something different e,g, Vegetable Stuffed Paratha, the quality drops.
3. The staff members are bit varied, few are very professional and eager to please while the others are just chatting away hiding behind the pillar in front of the bar .
Summarizing the whole thing is that it is a shame to rate this restaurant just average as it has the potential to be the best, if they have that eye for detail and change few things here and there
If you own or manage Spice Tandoori, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.