Without a doubt one of the best B&B's in Scotland.
We were greeted warmly and treated with respect the whole time we were there.
The bed in room 4 was amazing, both my wife and I slept like babies the whole night.
The room was clean and spotless, the linen; clean and fresh, the pillows soft and fluffy as with the towels.
Breakfast was a special treat, top restaurant quality and very tasty.
Will we come here again? Without a doubt and for longer than one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 4 en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland