Beautiful, immaculate rooms; friendly and helpful owners; good location; great breakfast; solid value. Couldn't ask for more from a B&B! (Tip: for a meal or a drink, you can't beat The Castle Tavern, as recommended by the lovely owners at Lynver.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 4 en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland