Strathness House B&B Inverness. 19th August
We had driven all day after visiting Castle Mey and John O’Grotes when we finally arrived at Inverness around 20:00hrs which was quite late to find a room for the night, we drove into the heart of town over the river ness and turned left in to Ardross Terrrace as there were a few hotels in this area. As we looked around a these hotels all had No Vacancies when we noticed this B&B on the corner we called in and asked for a room just as a cancellation was made, lucky us. We got a twin room on the top floor 2 floors (No lifts) overlooking the river, good size room though the bathroom was cosy. It was clean and fresh nicely decorated with Hair dryer, Iron & Ironing board brilliant. The owners were very chatty and made us feel most welcome. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice and service. Ideal location to visit the town
What a great B&B one of the best I’ve stayed in..
Will defiantly stay here again when we next visit Inverness.
Well done Strathness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland