I've stayed at Ardconnel House twice now and will go back. On my second trip to Scotland, I toured more of the region and had an opportunity to stay in quite a few B&B's. I was thankful when the time came to be back in Inverness at the Ardconnel House! CityTravel431, obviously did not research B&B's in the area, or they would have discovered what a gem they had! On my last trip, I befriended a lady who was staying at an atrocious B&B about a 1/2 mile away and was aching to find a room here after visiting me. I went with her to try and find her more suitable accommodations since Ardconnel House was (of course) filled to capacity. Eventually, we did find her something slightly improved from where she had been (with the help from Lizzy and John and their recommendations) but still not up to the caliber here. I'm sorry CityTravel431 didn't appreciate the charm of the house and great couple who runs it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland