Great hosts, fabulous food. Room 3 is a single with separate bathroom, is divine, best bath ever , nice and long, shower available too, toiletries provided. Waitress Sue is fantastic. Nothing too much trouble for hosts. Close enough to town, but up steep steps if on foot, those with impaired mobility would benefit from a vehicle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland