“Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
runcorn
“Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent dining area my wife and I ate there three nights running.we were greeted by Jonny who's manners were impeccable as were the rest of the staff. The food was cooked to perfection and well presented..if you want to dine at reasonable prices in Inverness this is the place to go.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Heath99, General Manager at Heathmount Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your kind review. I enjoyed chatting with you both about your walking trips on the nights when you dined with us during your time in Inverness. You can tell me all about your walk around Loch Ness when you return (please don't forget to bring me that bottle of home brewed beer you promised).

Jonny Ross.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Last Sunday 5th May I stayed one night in the Heathmount as part of a business trip to the Highlands.
The hotal came recommended to me by a colleague. The quality in general was excellent. The decor was of a high standard, the food was delicious, for breakfast I had smoked haddock with two poached eggs that were done to perfection. The room had black out curtains and an excellet quality huge bed. I got the impression that alot of investment has gone into this place and the rates reflect real value for money.
As part of my job I am constantly travelling throughout the UK & Europe so its easy to get used to hotels and the standards. It was nice to see this family run hotel delivering such quality and attention to service. The staff that I met were very pleasant and sincere. It will be the first place I check for availability when I return.
Steve Delaney
North Wales

Room Tip: I stayed in room 2 which was excellent.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Heath99, General Manager at Heathmount Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks you for your kind review. At the Heathmount we take great pride in the service which we offer and it is so nice to know that it is appreciated.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was lucky enough to stay at The Heathmount Hotel last week and found the staff and owner to be very friendly. I was made welcome on arrival and offered fresh de-caf coffee in my room! The room was exquisite with very fine personal touches that made the stay even more special. My breakfast was served by a very friendly lady who took time to chat and ensure my porridge was just how i liked it! I would highly recommend the Heathmount to sole travellers ( as I was) and families alike. A real treat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Heath99, General Manager at Heathmount Hotel, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I understand that you are a regular guest and look forward to meeting you again on your return.

brentwood essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Heathmount is a small hotel above a lively bar and restaurant within walking distance of Inverness town center. The room we stayed in was decorated in a contemporary elegant style maintaining a homely feel with a bathroom fitting a 5 star hotel. The service from check in on wards was friendly and efficient and the breakfast was the best we had in our stay across Scotland, the extra touches like freshly ground good quality coffee in the room made the Heathmount stand out. Would highly recommend for anyone who wishes to explore Inverness and the Highlands.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Heath99, General Manager at Heathmount Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay. We are delighted that you appreciated the service offered. A good cup of freshly ground coffee is just what you need to set you up for a day of touring around the Inverness area!

home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed here, and we are very happy that we did, the atmosphere was fantastic, the staff were polite and courteous.
The room was cracking!, next time we'll be visiting without the kids......
We only had the breakfast at the hotel, it is highly recommended, The hotel is situated in a fairly central location, easy access to the shops and town centre, 4-5 minutes away.
There were Dvd's available for the kids, the toiletries in the rooms were abundant and the coffee was very palatable too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We pride ourselves in the quality and cleanliness of our rooms. Fortunately for you there are eight rooms which give you seven more reasons to plan a return trip.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visited this venue with a group of 23.. We had drinks most of the afternoon whilst the football was on. We were then informed that we were required to vacate the area for another group. This was generally acceptable as we were unaware of other booking policy's and we adhered to as requested. The final straw was the continual lies from staff to provide us with menus and a food choice as 'we are too busy' as a publican myself with seating areas of 110 plus bar space. This venue had in excess of 6 Barr staff and many vacant tables they refused to serve any simple meals! After spending upwards of 600+ in this venue they were unwilling to accomadate and this shows badly on the owners... Sorry Fiona it's not a surprise that next door is becoming more popular.

• Stayed April 2013
Heath99, Owner at Heathmount Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Good Afternoon Nick,

I was disappointed to have received your comments regarding your group’s visit to the Heathmount on Saturday 13th April. Upon receipt of your comments I contacted the organiser of your group to further investigate your complaint. He was understanding of us not being able to accept a large food order at our peak service which was not pre-booked. I have discussed the situation with Scott, our Manager who informed me our Restaurant was fully booked that evening. You will appreciate that precedence must prevail over all table bookings in our Restaurant. An offer was made to furnish your party with menus and to take an order from your party after 9.15pm, which was declined.

Perhaps the next time I am in town I shall pop into Hootananny to discuss this further with you.

I trust the rest of your party enjoyed their time with us.

Regards

Fiona
Stockport, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight while travelling on business. Small hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The room was modern and clean with a very comfy four poster bed. Free wifi which worked well. The bathroom was clean with modern fittings and a decent shower. Breakfast was excellent, good choice and nicely cooked. Easy walking distance into the town

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. The Heathmount is well suited for guests who are staying whilst on a business trip. The location, flexible eating times, Wi-Fi and private meeting room are some of the many reasons for this. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jonny Ross.

Been to Heathmount Hotel? Share your experiences!