“Perfect.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

Thank you to all the staff in the hotel and in the adjoining Brewers Fayre. They were so polite and helpful. Emily and her colleagues spent considerable time printing off details of activities for our family, and they all went above and beyond the call of duty. My first visit to the highlands and i will definately return to this hotel for my next visit which will be very soon. Hotel is just of the A9 and can't be missed. Situated minutes from the town centre.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
scotland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

This premier inn in indeed very clean as its previous reviews state. The rooms are adequate and comfortable. When I went for an evening meal I asked for a table in a queit corner and was given on in the middle of the restaurant - not happy. The food was average - exactly what you would expect from a Brewers Fayre for both breakfast and evening meal.
During the evening I became aware of a smell of cigarette smoke. I thought it was coming from below the window - but no - it was coming from one of the adjoining bedrooms. It is an offence to smoke inside a public building in Scotland. I asked the night porter to move me, however there were no alternative rooms available. He was not interested in finding the smoker and putting a stop to it - all he said was that I would get a refund of my money. I had to endure a night in a stinking bedroom and my clothes the next day were incredibly smelly. Of course the smoker had thoroughy aired their room for the next morning. I did get a refund - but was incredibly disappointed in their lack of interest in the problem.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Inverness East, responded to this review, September 22, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. At Premier in our main objective remains to give our guests the highest level of service. Premier Inn operate a policy of No Smoking in any of our hotel rooms, any incidents that are reported are investigated by our team members. We request that all guests refrain from smoking in their room. However, should a report of smoking be made we would ask the guest to refrain and should this not be the case then the guest would be asked to leave the hotel. We do hope that your refund under our Good Night Guarantee went some way to restore you confidence in Premier Inn and we can welcome you back in the future.
Ayr, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010 via mobile

My partner and I booked a two night stay here with our 3yr old twins. It hadnt been my 1st choice as we wanted to be central for all the city amenities. . . However, the hotel is within two min drive of inverness central, retail parks and cinema! Check in was quick and easy with the receptionist informing us that the kids were allowed to use the park facilities in the nxt door restraunt! A life saver! There was also a great soft play area that the kids loved. Our room was on the ground floor but quite a walk from main desk where vending machines etc were placed. Which i found alittle frustrating at 2am when i awoke in desperate need of a drink of water. (i really wouldnt drink from toilet sinks anywhere). We had a family room and felt there could have been alittle more selection for the tea and coffee selection considering there was 4 of us in the one room. All constructive criticism as i really would suggest the hotel with families. Pleasant and comfy stay with plenty of little rabbits running around the grassy areas! Thanks to premier inn!

• Stayed September 2010
Oldham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

Booked two rooms here in August both clean quiet and comfortable. We only had breakfast at the Inshes Inn. I had continental (that fruit bowl never looks like it does in the pictures) and my daughter and husband had the cooked breakfast, which was what you ask for and not a set cooked breakfast, which is all we have encountered with Premier Inn.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

We spent only one night in July here. Hotel was in good condition, but the beds were comfy and accommodated one tall teenage boy in a single bed quite well. Had difficulty with our credit card at check-in, but no fault of the hotel. The front desk clerk was very kind and helpful as we sorted out our credit card issue. She allowed us to use their telephone to call the company. One thing quite unusual about the rooms here - no telephones in the rooms!? Regardless, we had an early start the next day, so we did not use the restaurant next door. We spend Sunday morning driving around Loch Ness which was a quiet, and peaceful time to do so. If you do get to Inverness, highly recommend visiting Black Isle Brewery just a few miles north. Fantastic tour of their small facility and great brews as well. (and I'm not a beer drinker)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Abu Dhabi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

I stayed there last week(June 2010) for 5 days. Trust me, its one of the best budget hotels I've come across in UK. Great location - calm, quite, beautiful, lush green, very close to A9 highway, less than 5 minutes drive from the Inverness railway station, lot of parking in front and the best place to be if you intend to explore Inverness by car (driving yourself, that is).

The room was spacious enough, clean & tidy, well furnished and well maintained.
Washroom was clean and speckless and had a good tub and shower. Hot water at all times. hairdryer worked good and there was a even a towel warming stand (which keeps the towel warm).

The only problem in the room was that the TV had some channel reception error (which I am sure was specific to that room - room no 14) and not a generic problem.

The staff are quite pleasing, well mannered and helpful, contrary to the experience you would have in many small/budget hotels in UK.

There is a Pub next door which I suppose is part of the hotel. They serve the breakfast in this pub. If I remember right, it was 7 or 8 pounds, but the all you can eat type. Trust me, it was really good. Go for the 'cooked breakfast', when they ask for your preference. That includes all things in continental (fruits, corn flakes, assorted nuts, dry fruits, fruit juices, yoghurt etc) plus your selections (or all of it) from the following list - grilled tomato, mushrooms, fried eggs, sausages, bacon etc. The staff in the pub are also quite courteous and serve you well. I used to turn up at the pub in the evenings to watch worldcup matches and there was a good jolly crowd in the TV area.

But make sure you eat your dinner early (if you intend to eat from the pub), bcos they close teh kitchen at 10 PM. drinks are servd till 11.

The place is also quiet and everywhere you see signs requesting you to be careful not to disturb other rooms. I guess that really works. I can guarantee you'd get a good night sleep in this place.

I have some photos of the hotel; yet to download it from my camera. Shall upload them in couple of days.

I have not stayed in other Premier Inn hotels in UK and hence sure if they all have the same quality (saw another Premier Inn near the railway station too), but this one is really good.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

We loved our stay at Premier Inn- Inverness East. The room large, very clean, the location is great - close to Loch Ness, in a quiet area, yet not far from the city. The restaurant next door, where we ate dinner and breakfast next morning, has great food and is highly recommended. Plenty of parking spaces. Friendly staff.
All in all, a great stay, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn Inverness East? Share your experiences!