The standard of the rooms is totally predictable. Must say the mattress had seen better days in my room. It was a 10-15 minute stroll to Inverness centre which is ideal to go to the local sights, restaurants, pubs etc.
We did not use the restaurant at the Premier Inn but had the breakfast - which was expensive for a cooked breakfast. The bar is pretty "sterile" with no atmosphere - also with no draught beers
The staff were excellent - very friendly and helpful. Even ringing me on my mobile when I left my laptop in my room! All safe and sound. Thank You
Because of predictability we would happily stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre is conveniently located on Millburn Road, the main road as you enter the centre of Inverness. All bedrooms have been recently refurbished (April 2012) and have en-suite with both bath and shower, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and freeview on 40" wall-mounted plasma TVs. Our windows have also been replaced recently so, despite being close to the road, traffic noise is barely noticeable within the hotel. We also offer 30 minutes free wi-fi per day for each guest or diner. Our restaurant and bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a wide selection of food. We are also open to non-hotel residents. Interestingly the restaurant and bar is a listed building as it was one of the last remaining distilleries to operate in Inverness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness Centre - Millburn Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre - Millburn Rd Scotland