Premier Inn is generally no frills but you know what to expect. The service was good hotel room clean and warm. The only slight down side is that Milburn Road next to the hotel and be quite noisy and is close to the hotel. It did not bother us as we were very tiredafter a long journey. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and the service and the food and service were both good. Breakfast was an all you can eat buffet with kids eat free. You could do far wore than stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre is conveniently located on Millburn Road, the main road as you enter the centre of Inverness. All bedrooms have been recently refurbished (April 2012) and have en-suite with both bath and shower, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and freeview on 40" wall-mounted plasma TVs. Our windows have also been replaced recently so, despite being close to the road, traffic noise is barely noticeable within the hotel. We also offer 30 minutes free wi-fi per day for each guest or diner. Our restaurant and bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a wide selection of food. We are also open to non-hotel residents. Interestingly the restaurant and bar is a listed building as it was one of the last remaining distilleries to operate in Inverness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness Centre - Millburn Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre - Millburn Rd Scotland