“Good value, convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Shrewsbury UK
“Good value, convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed for 7 nights, and whilst the room had little natural light, window looked out onto a wall (room 8) everything else was what you would expect of Premier Inn.
The staff were excellent, food in the next-door pub was ok, premier breakfast all freshly cooked and appetising, not always the case at other Hotels of the same brand, as I have now experienced.
One night we had a problem with noisy neighbours, I mentioned it at reception the next morning and the matter was sorted to my satisfaction, It was hardly the hotels fault that their guests did not know how to behave.
Thank you Premier Inn for a lovely stay, I shall return if I am in the area, or maybe I will try the new one under construction in the town, especially if they have solid floors that do not allow the sound of little running feet above.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Northfleet
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I aws appalled by the unhelpfulness and arrogance of the receptionistst at this hotel. On arrival on a Saturday evening the booking in process was interrupted by the receptionist imbibing with her self indulgent friends. On departure the desk was left empty for 20 minutes at 1000 on a Friday Morning and I was met with a shrug of the shoulders a smirk and general disinterest when the receptionist finally did arrive. I will point out that the breakfast staff were very helpful. The television in the room belonged in the 1980's, and for the price the room didn't meet the so called budget criteria. Although I admit I should have realised a lot of this beforehand, this type of hotel is only suitable for stays of one or two nights and definetly no longer.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Premier_Inn, Social Media at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - Millburn Rd, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed at the Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Milburn Road) from the 12th to the 15th July 2011. My party consisted of two adults and two children.

This Premier Inn is very convenient to the main A9 road for access to both northern Scotland and the south. It is just over a five minute walk to the Eastgate shopping centre and another five minutes beyond will take you to the heart of Inverness city.

Premier Inn is a standardised chain so you expect one to be rather like another. The Premier Inn Inverness Centre provides comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation. I found the rooms to be in a good state of repair. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and found the restaurant to be modern, clean and a pleasant place to eat. The breakfast was very good and filling. We did not eat in the evening because Morrison’s supermarket (Eastgate) offered two adult meals for £8 + kids eat free on school nights.

We were out of the room all day visiting tourist sites within a 35 mile radius of Inverness. I will state that the room can feel a little uncomfortable in the evening on account of a lack of air-conditioning. We did leave the window open and although trains could be heard this was not a problem in my opinion. We did not use WiFi on account of the additional cost.

I would have no hesitation in staying here again.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Carcavelos, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I've stayed with my family in this hotel for one night. The hotel like all the others Premier Inn is very good with a good relation quality/value. For me has everything that i expect in a hotel : good bed, nice breakfast, good location and friendly staff.
Regarding the staff i just want to thank them all, particullarly Bart, that have mailed my son's forgotten teddy bear straigh to our home.
Thank you very very much. The hotels can be confortable and well located but what makes the really difference is the way that staff treats their clientes. I cannot thank Bart enough. This simple gesture makes all the diiference.
I tottaly recomend this hotel. :)

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Stayed for 2 nights at £115 per night due to the Tattoo being held that weekend. Breakfast at additional cost but I can't comment upon the quality of the food because we chose to get Breckie in town at a coffee shop which provided WiFi at no extra cost. Premier Inn wanted to charge £5 per hour for use of their WiFi. I wouldn't say that I am tight but then I also don't like being ripped off either. I notice that premier Inn also use a premium rate number if you wish to telephone them to make a booking - they seem to be fast becoming the Ryanair of the hotel world. My only surprise is that I wasn't charged a fee to pay for the room with my debit card (are you missing a trick here Premier Inn??).

Room was OK but no air conditioning - OK, it doesn't get warm in Inverness very often, but it was pretty warm at night when I stayed and it was too noisy to have the window open due to being next to the main road and railway line. The floor in the bathroom was uneven and the grouting and silicon sealant was also dirty. Otherwise, our stay was adequate.

england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Great value for money. Staff were very helpful and informative. Room clean & comfortable especially the big high bed ;o) We stayed here for a couple of days and did the "Meal Deal" for £44 extra per day............worth every penny.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

This a very budget space which runs everything on a self service mode. Only interaction you would have with the only staff is during checkin/checkout.
Restaurant closes by 10pm and very few choice available in restaurant spread too.
Has large free parking space. Away frm city centre.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn Inverness Centre - Millburn Rd? Share your experiences!