“Best 2 hours fishing ever” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 48 Activities in Inverness
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: You Fish Scotland offer a multitude of world class Scottish Fly fishing trips. You can Fly fish for just a few hours or as long as you want. There’s plenty of Lochs and Rivers to choose from. Mix it up, create a custom itinerary with a couple days Fly fishing for Atlantic Salmon on rivers like the famous rivers Spey, Tay, Ness and the Findhorn along with some Fly fishing for Wild Brown Trout on some magnificent Hill Lochs.We cover it all.Want to experience fly fishing in the Highlands of Scotland? An incredible overnight multi-day wild Hill Loch trip? A day Fly fishing for Wild Atlantic Salmon trip? Have a corporate group looking for first class accommodation, excellent meeting facilities, as well as fantastic team building time on the river or loch? No problem!We can handle any and all of this.You Fish Scotland has one of the best, well rounded guide services in the Highlands of Scotland. With the diversity of water at our disposal, regardless of your ability level, our professional Guide staff & some of the most awesome accommodation options around, we are confident that we can custom tailor a memorable Scotland Fly fishing experience just for you.
Macduff, United Kingdom
“Best 2 hours fishing ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had a great 2hours session at the private loch Ann. Wesley helped me with choice of set up and fly choice etc. gave me a tour of the loch and best places to find the fish. Caught 4 fish in less than 2 hours. Cannot wait until I get time to go back. The service, personal touches overall was second to none! Keep up the good work Wes!

Visited April 2013
Wesley G, Owner at You Fish Scotland, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
It's always a pleasure to do business with lovely people.

Spring City, Tennessee
“Sir, may we have another?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was absolutely the best part of our Honeymoon. My husband and I love the outdoors, but he is a fly fisher at home. Being able to fly fish in the Highlands brought him so much joy. While he stood outside in the cold, I stayed in the cabin enjoying great food and wonderful company with Roz. After eating a five star lunch, the men fished some more then we were escorted away to another loch. However, before going to the loch Wes was kind enough to drive us through the highlands letting my husband go shopping as only hunters, or "stalkers," can: by showing him all the game in the highlands. I would also recommend this to anyone. If you don't want to fish, you can go shopping or hang out while enjoying some R&R&W (rest, relaxation, and wine). If you do want to fish, there are fish to be had! What really made the experience though were Roz and Wes. They were so warm and welcoming, and we immediately felt and instant kinship to them. Oh, and the price was very reasonable.

Visited March 2013
Wesley G, Owner at You Fish Scotland, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Its always a pleasure to meet lovely people and show them around. We would like to think that we will see this couple again as their company was delightful. Good luck for the future.X
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Excellent day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

What can words say?, we have had a wonderful time and the food was just to die for, thanks to Roz and Wes for their time an efforts in teaching us how to Fly fish and then to finish of the day with 12 fish for me and 16 for my husband. I would definately recommend this to anyone that wants a great day out.

Visited September 2012