We had previously eaten in Rocpool Rendevous - their city centre restaurant - which was one of the best meals I had ever had & so, we promised ourselves that the next time we planned to come up north from Glasgow we would treat ourselves to a stay in their hotel.
As it happened it was my husband who secretly booked it for my birthday.
It lived up to my expectations & more! The attention to detail is second to none. They pander to your every need without being obtrusive.
The room has everything you'll need, with a bathroom you'll want to take home with you! (I only managed to fit the toiletries in my case though!) Beautiful big fluffy bathrobes & a coffee machine you want to keep using!
Drinks at the bar before dinner were very well done & put you in the right mood for the upcoming show. This chef is amazing! I've eaten in many fine dining restaurants, but this had something special. Not only did the staff make you feel welcome without being stuffy, they presented the food the way it deserved to be......without pretension. It didn't need it, it spoke for itself.
So, my advice - book now & enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland