Me and my partner travelled up from Aberdeen on Friday afternoon for a two night stay at the hotel.
We had read reviews and received recommendations from friends, so we were well aware of the reputation that the hotel has.
Upon arrival we were a little annoyed by the lack of parking as we ended up parking on the street an having to pay at the meter.
However, first impression of the hotel were excellent, we were greeted at the lavish reception area by a lovely young lady, who was very pleasant.
We were shown to our room, number 9, a ‘Chic’ room, which was wonderfully presented. The bathroom was just lush, with fantastic molton brown toiletries!
The food, which had from room service for both dinner and breakfast during our stay was fantastic and the flat screen tv, dvd player and the Tasimo coffee machine just added that extra something to our room.
No real complaints to make, due to the rates per night we were expecting a high level of service and quality and we were not disappointed!
we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland