“Return Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Turriff, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Return Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Room was very clean and quiet ensuring an excellent nights sleep. Staff pleasant. Very good location and a handy little car park. Only downside were the pigeons roosting above the carpark. I am a little scared of birds flapping overhead and they left their calling card on my windscreen. Will be returning added bonus was we got room for £29 by booking in advance

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
Yate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was the first time we had stayed at a Premier Inn and we not left disappointed with our four night stay.

The room was of good size, spotlessly clean, a good selection of channels on the TV, loads of hot water and a very very comfy bed (i knew we could rely on Lenny Henry to sort this out for us........)

On arrival the receptionists computer was playing up so she kindly booked us in via the automated check in and within minutes was all sorted - nothing was too much trouble.
Although we didn't eat at the hotel (as we were out early/ late back most days) the restaurant and bar seemed to be popular with a good range of reasonably priced hot food available.
We flew up from Bristol and the hotel is less than 10 minutes walk to the train and bus stations with stunning views of the city as you walk out the front door.
Be warned there are lots of roadworks in the area at the moment for essential flood defense works but this does not impact pedestrian access. I understand there is also only limited car parking at this hotel so be prepared to use a public car park as it's first come first served.

If you need any shopping there is a Tesco Metro just around the back of the hotel (1 min away)

Would we use this hotel again - a most definite YES!

(We took a trip to Edinburgh on 15th April and came across a camera crew on Calton Hill filming what we strongly suspect was a new Premier Inn advert......very surreal to see a bed in a public park, no sign of Lenny Henry though.......)

Keep up the good work your hotel is worthy of the praise it deserves.

Room Tip: Remember to ask for a room facing the river front if you want a view of the city.....
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a great hotel. Staff are genuinely interested in helping customers. Nice clean comfortable room an great breakfast. Good value . I stay in lots of hotels and this is one of the best especially given the price. Nice location overlooking rover and close to excellent Rocpool restaurant

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
notnic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Only gripe I hv is there is parking for 12 cars only and we weren't told that. Parked 5 mins up the road n didn't get into car park all weekend. Not a major issue but annoying nonetheless. Nice hotel, good location. Ok check in, not the friendliest, room fine. Ask for a view of the river, we hd dustbins n a car park but we weren't in long enough for it to be an issue. Usual premier inn high standard room. Bar n restaurant great, friendly staff ... Hats off to ku mar for being friendly n efficient. Breakfast ok, tables bit cramped but food fine. Would return.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hertford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Big room for family. Very friendly staff and helpful. Great location. Really impressed by breakfast. Only downside was expensive wifi. Overall we had a really good experience and will definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Lochcarron
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Really friendly staff who all speak. Room clean and well kept. Bathroom clean.
Room a bit on the small side when made up for a family of 4 but other than that no complaints. All was as it should be and it is really handy for walking to Eden Court theatre. Hardly any parking available so get there early if you want a space- only about 12 spaces or so.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I appreciate your continued business with Premier Inn.

I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and I am very appreciative of your kind words regarding my team. My team and I strive to make our hotel 'a home away from home' and it was nice to hear they did not let me down.

I hope you enjoyed your time in Inverness and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

William Veidemanis
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

1st visit for me to a Premier Inn - Enjoyable
Only thing i would of changed for- to be given two pillows instead of one !
Staff very friendly and kind to us and helpfull
Breakfast in the morning was good value too

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

In regards to your comment about pillows, each room should have 2 soft and 2 firm pillows in the room and if this was not the case I do apologise for this. In future visits please do not hesitate to contact my friendly reception team and they would be happy to fix this.

I certainly appreciate your kind words regarding my team and I will be sure to pass them. My team and I strive to give world-class customer service and I am happy they did not let me down on this occasion.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask!

Kind Regards,

William Veidemanis

Been to Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness? Share your experiences!