“good spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
North Wales
“good spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

this is a better Premier inn.
Good location just acroos river from city centre
Tesco at rear
Room was clean and well maintained
Staff at reception very helpful and pleasant
Better than average Premier inn

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better.

William Veidemanis
Premier Inn Inverness (River Ness)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Musselburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

This hotel is a gem. The location could not be better as it is right in the centre of Inverness by the river. The staff without exception were friendly and attentive. The rooms was spacious, modern and clean. I have stayed in quite a few Premier Inns and have always found them very good but this one is the best yet. Only one minor grumble, it would be good to be able to open the windows but this was not possible at the time of our stay. Otherwise 5 out of 5!

Room Tip: Ask for a river view but you will need to be quick of the mark!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a lovely review about your most recent stay.

I have passed on your comment to my team about this Premier Inn being the best you've stayed at and you certainly made their day!

I am sorry you weren't entirely happy regarding the bedroom windows. To help clarify this for you, unfortunately we are unable to open the windows however there are air vents in each room to allow fresh air in and all rooms are equipped with Air Conditioning. Hopefully this helps to explain the situation and won't prevent you from using us in the future.

Once again, thank you for your review and I hope to see you back soon!

Glasgow, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

My mother and I stayed here for 2 nights - 21st and 22nd March. Very very impressed. The hotel is right on the river and very close to the train station and city centre. We had breakfast and evening meals here and the food was plentiful and absolutely delicious and a good choice to cater for all tastes. The hotel was spotless, the rooms spacious and really comfortable and the staff were very welcoming, friendly and efficient. We had one teeny teeny issue - the first room we were allocated looked out on to the river. The heating had developed a wee fault and was blowing cold air.
When we reported this to the reception, it was dealt with very speedily and efficiently. Unfortunately the heating couldn't be rectified BUT within the blink of an eye we had been allocated another room - again overlooking the river - no hassles, no fuss - sorted!!
Particular mention and credit should be given to Gary and Kerry who sorted it out for us. We were very grateful to them. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Inverness and we will definitely be coming back - wouldn't stay anywhere else

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and your kind words about Kerry and Garry which I was sure to pass on.

I am sorry the heating unit developed a fault and I will be sure to investigate this and make sure it does not happen again but I am happy you were pleased with the resolution.

My team and I look forward to seeing you again and making your next visit even better.

Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

lovely botique style hotel in the centre of inverness.
Everything was new due to it just being opened. I got a reduced priced room stay as I booked early on line. Money well spent.
Food was very good and also very cheap.
Staff were attentive - I really could not fault it.
I will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the ness - really nice view
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ms. Richardson,

Thank you for the lovely review of the hotel and I am delighted to hear you had a fantastic stay.

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Plover, Wisconsin, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

We stayed at the Premier Inn River Ness for 4 nights while on vacation, using the hotel as a home base to explore the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and extremely helpful. They made us feel at home from the minute we arrived. The hotel is in an excellent location in the middle of town on the river. The rooms were very clean, quiet, spacious and comfortable. I recommend requesting a room with a view of river. The view is awesome both in the daylight and at night. We ate at the hotel restaurant several times for breakfast and dinner. The food was very good, with a nice variety of choices on the menu at a reasonable price. This hotel far exceeded our expectations for a budget hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the river on a high floor. View is beautiful and room is quieter.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
Dear Cathy,

My team and I appreciate your very nice review and we are all glad your family had a wonderful stay and vacation.

I definitely agree with you about the views and I find the bar is a great place to have a coffee and people watch. Also, we will be upgrading our breakfast next week so we will have more choice for you on your next visit.

I am glad we exceeded your expectations on this visit and we will try and further exceed them on your next stay.

I hope you had a good flight back home and thank you once again for your review.

SCOTLAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Stayed in this premier inn recently, it was perfect! Just recently opened so everything so new and spotlessly clean. Beautiful location and we were lucky to get a room overlooking the river which was such a bonus. All staff at this hotel were so friendly, efficient and so helpful, well done to you all. We regularly come to Inverness so this is where we will be booking to stay from now on, cant wait to return and see you all again!

Hello,

Thank you for your very nice review of the hotel.

I certainly agree the views of the river and castle is great but don't be scared to get a north facing view which has a great view of the mountains and churches!

I certainly look forward to seeing you again and please do not be afraid to call if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better.

Dundee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

We stayed over in this Hotel for 2 nights when it had only been open 3 weeks. It is lovely, room, food and drink lovely. The bars are perfect for enjoying a drink but looking out to River. Keep up the good work everyone, we will most def be back.

Room Tip: Phone the hotel and discuss with someone, our room was along the side of building and so was extreme...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Hi Jenn,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a very nice review.

My team and I are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to giving you an even better experience on your next visit.

In regards to the tip you left, we are always happy to move a guest where ever they would like to stay if we have the rooms available.

Thank you once again and look forward to seeing you soon.

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)

Been to Premier Inn Inverness Centre - River Ness? Share your experiences!