My husband and I have stayed at Trafford Bank several times, and it has always been an absolute pleasure. On this occasion, I was in Inverness with my sister and mother, and I was delighted that Lorraine had space at Trafford Bank. We all loved our stay - the house is beautifully furnished and immaculate, the bedrooms want for nothing in comfort, the breakfast is delicious, and Lorraine is always attentive, thoughtful and welcoming. As it happens, I am back this weekend with my husband as we are going hillwalking, and we are very much looking forward to another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland