Loved staying at Trafford Bank, i feel I'm going to struggle to do justice to this wonderful guest house - it really is in a class of its own. Lorraine was great and very welcoming she really does make that extra effort.
My room on my recent trip (Floral Suite) was extremely comfortable, scrupulously clean, and full of those nice touches that make such a difference. The breakfast/home baking could not have been better.
Trafford Bank is located on a quiet street, but only a short walking distance to the centre of town. Should you be driving it's also very straightforward to find, and there is ample off-road parking.
It really does not get any better than this. HIGHLY recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.