Stayed overnight here in a top floor room that overlooked the castle.Lovely view,lovely room.Everything was spotless,big comfy clean bed,modern bathroom with toiletries,and there was two bottles of spring water,tea and coffee making facilities and shortbread.The room was also fine and warm as was the rest of the hotel.The swimming pool,sauna,steam room and jacuzzi were lovely,its open from 7am-9pm,they gave you towels for this so no need to bring your own.My hubby and myself also both had a back massage at the beauticians in the hotel and both enjoyed it.There is a gym there as well which if we had been staying longer we would have gone to.Apparantly if you have not taken your swimming so stumpers with you,they hire them as well.Also,if you forget toiletries I read in the book in the room they have all sorts of toiletries free of charge.you can also bring your pet with you as long as you take their own bed,someone had a dog with them along the corridor from us,but it didn't make a noise at all,in fact we had a great sleep.The breakfast was really good,staff very polite and friendly,as they were throughout the hotel,the reception staff were especially jolly and helpful.the Wifi was the best I've seen in a hotel,usually it's not that great,but we were top floor,and there was no connection problems whatsoever.I took my iPad with me anyway,but I read in the info book that Laptops can be borrowed for just a deposit.There were irons and ironing boards in the rooms too,if perhaps you were going to a special do.They even have brollies in case of a down pour!!! There is Starbucks coffee and cakes in the lounge from early on to late at night,and you can get soups and sandwiches etc in the lounge at lunchtime and there are evening meals too.We got the feeling that nothing was too much trouble for the staff at the palace.I would definately get a luxury room though,with a nice view,depends on what you want,I'm sure the basic rooms would still be clean and up to standard but I can't vouch for this.Our only gripe was the parking,or I would have given full marks.Small crowded car park,and if there are no spaces the young lad takes your car and parks it in the reserved spaces in the car park beside the cathedral at the bottom of the road.But if something was to happen,while they are parking your car,they take no responsibility,so no matter if there is CCTV etc,you still have to hand over your keys to the hotel and they keep them until a space does come up,it's just a bit of an inconvenience.Of course you can always park the car yourself at the car park down the road,but it's far enough if you've got luggage.But that's our only gripe,we loved everything else about the Palace,and would very much like to come back soon for a weekend in lovely Inverness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland