“excellent food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Inverness, United Kingdom
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Dinner with friends on 18/4 lots of tourists in town so lucky to be seated, service was, as always ,prompt and professional . Steak cooked to perfection! our party also had Lamb and Seabass couldn't fault any of it.... well done Joy !!!

• Visited April 2014

New York
“Fantastic dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Although slightly on the more expensive side for Inverness, the dining experience was amazing. The food was of excellent quality and the environment was very relaxed. At no point did I feel rushed and I was able to enjoy my meal. I would probably say that the bill matched the quality of food and I did not grudge paying every penny

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bonnyrigg
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Booked for an early Saturday Evening meal, (6 people) food and service and price were excellent. The portions were just right so that you could enjoy a 3 course meal without feeling bloated. Everyone had something different and everyone agreed that all the food was of the highest quality.

The only drawback was because we booked late we had to vacate the table before 8.00p.m for the next clients, and we were politely reminded of this.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This was our third visit in the last four months and we were once again impressed with the quality of food at this restaurant. We managed to book a table for Friday evening dinner and on arrival were quickly seated in one of the window seats. I had the scallops to start and my wife had the soufflé, which were both delicious. For mains we had the Sirloin steaks which were cooked as per our preference and were really tasty. We finished with two sweets from the main menu which were also lovely. All in all a really good dining experience delivered by staff that were really friendly and efficient. We are looking forward to our next meal here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cumbria
“Food exceptional, not sure about the service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The steak melted in the mouth, scallops could have just jumped out of the sea. Wish I had room for a pudding, so had to nick a spoonful of my pal's treacle sponge which was heavenly. Our server I don't think was too professional not bad but a little surly or seemed so. I love the set up though. Chef anxious to go home and two parties turned away before nine.. hmmm

Visited April 2014