We had a nice 2 night stay at Glen Mhor. Our room was fantastic as it had just been renovated. Still lacking fittings, but clean and spacious. The views wonderful. We found the service a bit unprofessional. Noisy service and setting of tables, felt like we were in a cafeteria. Need some local Scottish charm with the service staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meander along the tree lined Ness Bank and you will reach The Glen Mhor Hotel in Inverness, you discover an Inverness hotel which is perched in a picturesque setting on the banks of the River Ness in the shadow of Inverness Castle.Throughout your stay, the service will be smooth, thoughtful and efficient, provided with a genuine smile. Just minutes walk from Inverness railway station, 8 miles from Inverness Airport and even less to Loch Ness and the abundance of activities the area offers, good levels of comfort and service await at incredible value for money. Perfect for short breaks and weekend breaks in Inverness, business travel to Inverness, touring Loch Ness, visiting the Grampians and their great castle and whisky trails, and Cairngorms National Park. The wonders of Skye and Lochalsh beckon, as well as the delights of Caithness and Sutherland, with world class golf at Royal Dornoch and Brora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Hotel Glen Mhor
- Inverness Hotel Glen Mhor
- Glen Mhor Inverness