We stayed here whilst travelling around Scotland. We couldn't believe our luck when we arrived & saw the beautiful views across the river. Great bar & restaurant within the building. Very friendly staff & great value with an excellent Scottish breakfast. Couldn't have asked for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glen Mhor is a privately owned collection of period Victorian townhouses and apartments, all stunningly located on the banks of the River Ness. The Ness Bank is the finest conservation area and address in Inverness, below the castle and opposite both the Eden Court Theatre and the Inverness Cathedral. The seventy one bedrooms and nine apartments cater for all leisure and business requirements - from stunning suites with river views, luxurious three bed apartments, to small singles for the modest budget. Great hospitality, ample free onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and the premier location makes this the number one place to stay in the city. Situated within the hotel, Nicos Bistro & Bar is inspired by French home-style cooking - guests are offered a relaxed and informal dining experience and it is one of the best known restaurants in Inverness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Hotel Glen Mhor
- Inverness Hotel Glen Mhor
- Glen Mhor Inverness