Excellent position by the river ness. Very quiet. Easy to walk into the town. Very good variety of eateries and pubs close by. Guest house run very well by Marissa and her husband. Very good choice for breakfast. Fresh coffee in a cafetiere most welcome.The bedrooms are compact and the en suites very small but adequate.
Would be good if a drink license was given as it would be nice to have an aperitif before going out. There would be a reason to sit in the sitting room. Tartan carpets and curtains and lovely wooden floors added to the comfort. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glen Mhor is a privately owned collection of period Victorian townhouses and apartments, all stunningly located on the banks of the River Ness. The Ness Bank is the finest conservation area and address in Inverness, below the castle and opposite both the Eden Court Theatre and the Inverness Cathedral. The seventy one bedrooms and nine apartments cater for all leisure and business requirements - from stunning suites with river views, luxurious three bed apartments, to small singles for the modest budget. Great hospitality, ample free onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and the premier location makes this the number one place to stay in the city. Situated within the hotel, Nicos Bistro & Bar is inspired by French home-style cooking - guests are offered a relaxed and informal dining experience and it is one of the best known restaurants in Inverness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Hotel Glen Mhor
- Inverness Hotel Glen Mhor
- Glen Mhor Inverness