Stayed here Saturday 1st March to Monday 3rd March, booked this through Easy Breaks and overall good value.
Carol Anne on reception was excellent and very helpfull throughout our stay and she enjoyed a good chin wag too.
Keep your eye out for the bar manageress I wouldn't like to hand in a short wage packet to her on a Friday night.
15 minute walk into centre of the town. However, there is a pub on the left hand side half way there where you can stop for a light refreshment.
Rooms good and the bed was massive.
Location was ideal for touring further north, its just off the main carrage way north.
Fitness room and pool very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inverness is the economic heart of the Highlands. Located just outside the city centre, Thistle Inverness is fully geared up to meet the needs of the business community. We’re also within easy reach of the Loch Ness, which makes us the perfect base for leisure travellers looking to enjoy the fabulous Highlands’ scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Thistle Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Thistle Hotel
- Thistle Inverness Scotland